abercrombie kids us
terms and conditions
Customer Initiated Order Cancellation:
Prior to shipment of your order, you may cancel your order at any time by e-mailing us at email@example.com or calling our Customer Service Department at 1-866-777-1892. If your order has already shipped, you can return your order to us in accordance with our return policy.
abercrombie kids Initiated Order Cancellation:
Although it is rare that it would be necessary for abercrombie kids to cancel an order, we reserve the right to deny any orders from a customer where the following situations arise:
Billing /Payment / Shipping InformationOrder cannot be processed due to an error in information you have provided, which may include, but are not limited to:
- Incorrect credit/debit card number, expiration date or card security value.
- Incorrect billing information (billing information you provide is different from information your financial institution has on record).
- Insufficient/Incorrect shipping address is provided (street address, city, state, zip or postal code).
- Fraudulent information.
Merchandise Shipping Delay or UnavailabilityIf a product is delayed out of our fulfillment center or becomes unavailable, abercrombie kids may cancel the order.
Improper Resale of Merchandiseabercrombie kids is a private label brand, and to protect its intellectual property rights, resale of our merchandise for personal or business profit is strictly prohibited. Any orders found to have characteristics of reselling may be cancelled. We reserve the right to cancel all subsequent orders from such customers.
Reshipping of Merchandiseabercrombie kids' policies do not allow merchandise to be reshipped. Any orders shipping to 'Freight Forwarding Companies' may be cancelled. A complete listing of countries we ship to is available by clicking here
Previous Fraudulent Order Historyabercrombie kids may cancel any order if fraudulent activity is suspected and may refuse to process subsequent orders from customer with a previous fraudulent order history. abercrombie kids may also refuse any orders connected with a previous credit card dispute.
IMPORTANT INFORMATION REGARDING YOUR CREDIT CARD:
- abercrombie kids reserves the right to request additional evidence for proof of billing information.
- The charge for your Order will appear on your credit card statement as 'ANF*Abercrombie.com' or 'ANF*abercrombiekids.com'. If you contest the validity or amount of the charge related to an order with abercrombie kids, please e-mail our Customer Service Department at OrderService@abercrombie.com.
- abercrombie kids will prosecute to the fullest extent of the law any fraudulent activities related to the reversal of a valid charge for an order filled and delivered to customer.
- Should your order be cancelled, any 'authorization holds' will drop off your account within three to five business days.
If you have any questions, comments or concerns regarding our order cancellation policy, or if you feel your order was cancelled in error, please contact us at: OrderService@abercrombie.com.